Ofertas de Empleo
Researcher on cybersecurity
Educación / Capacitación
Profesor / Investigador
The Cybersecurity group at the Delft University of Technology in the Netherlands, is looking for an excellent, motivated, self-driven doctoral student to work in the exciting area cybersecurity focusing on developing empirical research. The PhD student will join the group for four years, working together with leading researchers to design, build, and evaluate practical techniques and tools for mitigating the cyber threats.
- a master in computer science, engineering, data science, applied maths (or equivalent),
- a clear interest in empirical research,
- the attitude of a natural team player and the capability to work in an international research group,
- an analytical mind and technically skilled,
- and fluent English communication skills, both oral and written.
- an international, dynamic and multicultural working environment at one of the best universities in Europe,
- the opportunity to develop know-how and expertise in state-of-the-art technologies,
- support in the further development of your competences to analyze strategic research problems and to design, develop, and evaluate innovative solutions with industrial applicability,
- a stimulating context to build up research and innovation skills that are essential for a future career in industrial as well as academic R&D environments
Escrito: Alto - Hablado: Alto - Traducción: Alto